Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe

For the past weeks, i've been feeling unwell due to terrible headaches and sometimes dizziness. So i pushed myself to visit a doctor last Tuesday to seek medical help. I was advised to take 3 types of medicine and have some blood chem tests (dime 8) since my blood pressure shoot up to 160/100. I was so worried so i wanted to take the tests instantly but i needed to go on fasting for 10 hours. Wednesday was kind of a busy day for me so I ended up taking the tests on Thursday.




Feb 14 (valentine's day), I started my day at St. Lukes Medical Center in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig and went to work afterwards. During lunch time, I again felt dizzy so I monitored my BP reading 130/100. I informed boyfie that I am again not feeling well and meet me earlier so we can go home and rest.

He asked me to meet him in BGC and unfortunately we got traffic ticket for violating the traffic law on our way to St Lukes to get my tests results. Oh, I forgot to mention he got me flowers but this time no chocolates because he doesn't want me to eat anything unhealthy until the result comes out... The mood instantly changed after the traffic officer finally confiscated his license.

After getting the result, since we are still unhappy about the traffic ticket encounter, I told him to just have a simple dinner and go straight home. He let me sleep in the car while he browse for restos. I doze off instantly and woke up in an unfamiliar parking lot.

He made a reservation for 2 at Mom & Tina's Bakery & Cafe. We never tried eating in there and everytime we passby on this cafe, I always say... "Ano kayang meron dyan at laging madaming tao?"




We were seated in the 2nd floor, all tables reserved for couples with candlelight in the center table. The food is good for their very fair prices. We ordered their soup of the day "beef and vegetable soup", 55 pesos each (half), Chicken Spinach Lasagna #healthyfoodforme for only 175 pesos and beef stew for boyfie (205 pesos) with fresh mango shakes (80-90 pesos, can't recall the actual price). Of course there's no dessert in our meal :(. They had a cupcake/brownies in a jar treat for all the ladies who dined in on that day. Thanks Mom & Tina's restaurant!



Because I was still not feeling well after eating, we went to Nuat Thai to have foot scrub and Thai Massage.... It was so relaxing and i felt better afterwards.

Thanks my babyheav for the Valentine Treat. You are always the sweetest!

Mom and Tina's Bakery Cafe
FRDC Building, 106 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr Ave, Pasig City
(02) 914 0833

Note: i copied the below pictures from the Mom & Tina's image search in google because I failed to take picture of the restaurant.


No comments:

Post a Comment