Thursday, August 29, 2013

Breastfeeding a baby boy in a dream



I saw this poster in a mall tonight while me and boyfie were debating where to grab our dinner.  I remember my dream about a baby earlier this morning and I can't help sharing it with you guys.  Here's what happened.

This morning I was awaken by my alarm that cut my very weird dream.  I dreamt that I was breastfeeding a baby, a baby boy as in literally feeding him with my breast milk.  I initially fed him with my left breast but there was no milk so I tried my right breast and hurray there was milk in it.  The first thing that came into my mind is that, maybe I will be a mom soon and I am looking for the dream to be a positive thing.

I had a history that my dreams became true or sometimes they became warning or were related to something that is about to happen.  Examples are the following: my dad won in jueteng P80K because I talked in my sleep and told him of a number combination.  Everytime  I dreamt that my tooth fell off someone I know died... so a healer advised me not mention to anyone if I have another similar dream, instead, whisper that dream in a tree or plant so it can represent the persons life.  I had the same dream of a tooth falling earlier this year and I was so afraid that someone I know will die again, so I whispered it to a small plant.  True enough, my friend Kate, now my wedding coordinator got into a car accident and her car was so smashed but she survived the accident.  I was so thankful that I believed the healer and when I checked the small plant the next morning, it was so dry and lifeless. I know it's scary that is why I am taking my dreams seriously.  So I searched for the interpretation of my latest dream.

Breast-feeding Dream Explanation — (Imprisonment; Suckling; Nursing) In a dream, it means being in need, becoming an orphan, business losses, being emotional or having a temper. If a woman sees herself breast-feeding a man in a dream, it means tightness of worldly means or imprisonment for both of them. Breast-feeding a child after weaning him in a dream means a sickness or imprisonment. Though, if a pregnant woman sees herself breast-feeding a child in a dream, it means that she will have a safe delivery. 
In woman’s dream: In quite a number of women’s dreams the breasts appear in a health sense, connected with the anxiety about breast cancer. To dream of that does not mean you have cancer, only that you are anxious.
The breasts also link with how positive you feel about your own womanhood and ability to feel proud and easy with your sexual as well as intellectual functions. So in some women’s dreams the breasts are exposed to say, “See, I am a real woman.”
Of course the breasts also are used in dreams where the desire, lust or love feelings link you with a man. But such a link is not necessarily to do with an external male. They also indicate how well or badly you are relating to your own wholeness.

Breastfeeding: Quite a number of dreams are about breast feeding, and this usually indicates how easily you can give of yourself. At times it can be about past experiences of feeding and any difficulties encountered.

There are so many different interpretations when I searched the web and I no longer want to think of them.  I just wish that I will have  a real baby soon that's why I saw a baby in my dream for the first time and I am praying to God that this dream is a positive one.

2 comments:

  1. I had a very similar dream last night. I knew the new baby was my second child and I would ask him while breast feeding him if he was getting enough milk because I had trouble with my first son in real life. He would actually nod his head back at me saying yes. It has had me thinking all day if I will ever have a second child. But I remember the feeling I got when I would look down at him while I was breastfeeding. I felt love and warmth and safe. It was a good dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a very similar dream last night. I knew the new baby was my second child and I would ask him while breast feeding him if he was getting enough milk because I had trouble with my first son in real life. He would actually nod his head back at me saying yes. It has had me thinking all day if I will ever have a second child. But I remember the feeling I got when I would look down at him while I was breastfeeding. I felt love and warmth and safe. It was a good dream.

    ReplyDelete