I've been busy since Saturday in creating my mini-project for my invention this year. If you are curious what this invention is for, I will not tell you since this should be a secret until approved for disclose to public. Anyway, this invention thing is really a brain frying activity but we are required to submit one every year.
I am not the only one desperate to comply on this requirement but it is really hard to invent things you know! (eyes rolling)... I have 2 proposals for this year but I concentrated in one idea but it failed during testing.
I have only 1 week left and I am still trying to somehow get this 8% mark on our performance rating this year. Anyway, the one that's keeping me busy right now is supposedly a part of the idea for the demo box that my partner Carlo and Mon are creating but they don't know how to build that idea to reality.
Being the one experienced in the electronics field, I volunteered myself to do the project for them... this will be beneficial for my performance metrics this year and this will also be a fascinating demo material for marketing our product... 2 hits in one stone.
So then, I started the research and bought my materials yesterday. I was supposed to go to Raon, a place in Quiapo Manila where you can buy all electronics parts you need. Two famous stores in Raon are: Alexan and Deeco. I was kind of hesitant in going to Quiapo since I had a very bad headache for the past days because of the extreme change of weather (too hot and suddenly the rain will pour). Good thing, there's a Deeco store in Marikina near my boyfriends house and I didn't have to go to Raon anymore.
However, I wasn't able to find all the parts I need since most of them are out of stock and I needed to make some conversions and computations just to find alternate for the parts that I need. But still I couldn't complete the parts so I needed to go find them to other places.
I was grateful that Deeco has a centralized inventory system so the store attendant referred me to Deeco in Cubao Branch near Farmer's Market... and finally I was able to complete all the parts I need.
Today, I started assembling the project....
... and I guess there are some discrepancies on the values that's why it is not working yet... My brain is again starting to reach the frying zone so I guess I need a break... I'll try again later :(