Since after the congenital test and the gender was revealed, I am having hard time thinking of possible names for him. Well, my in-laws are suggesting to use my hubby's grandfather's name CORSINO, but I find it too vintage. I like to use though my grandfather's name JUAN. For quite sometime, my hubby is settled with JUAN CORSINO, well I'm not. For sure my son will be questioning us when he gets older why we named him like that... he maybe will like it or he may find it distasteful.
We are grateful for the internet and we don't need to buy a book just to find names, I know we just need to have time, patience and few debates to come up with the perfect name for our child. But it's still very frustrating finding names and gets rejected everytime. I like some names but hubby always have violent reaction to them. I gave him the task to find names too but he never does his task. This was our scenario for few months now.
So now that I am near my due date and I am on bed rest, I forced him to look for names for our baby. We searched the net separately and list the names that we like. Finally, we found common in the names that we liked. We agreed to name him:
Here's the meaning for the names:
- "Caden" spirit of battle.
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
- People with this name tend to be passionate, intuitive, romantic and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
- People with this name are competent, practical and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement. They may neglect private lives and relationships.
Did you have a hard time too finding names for your babies?