Friday, July 19, 2013

Jamba Juice


Jamba juice is the favorite dinner of our running friends and their always go to place after trainings and runs, but for no reason, i cannot recall going with them or tried even their juices.  

The only time I tried dining in here was last Thursday.  Boyfie and I were looking for merienda and since I was not feeling so well, I decided not to run and just fill my tummy with Jamba Juice.  


It is really nice to know that healthy food will be just this easy to get, they make fushions of fruits and all other healthy food like non-fat yogurts then add some boost on energy, daily vitamin needs, Vitamin C and zinc or anti-oxidant... Your choice.

They also have some pastries to match your jamba juice.  I was quite attracted to the huge pretzels and I was torn between the parmessan cheese and the cinnamon, P85 pesos each.

If only there's a Jamba Juice near the office, I will surely buy 1 everyday.



6 comments:

  1. Good reviews nababasa ko dito pero expensive yata for juice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really expensive. P135 small, P160 medium and P200 large. Sulit na din with all the nutrients that you'll get. Meron pa silang mga aca berries na very famous for treating some illnesses like cancers and the like.

      Delete
  2. Galing talaga mag imbento mga pinoy. Bagong idea naman yan:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. di lang ako sure mommy joy kung Pinoy originator nito... pero magaling nga. ^_^

      Delete
  3. I'm not a fan yet of JJ but I'm not closing my doors on it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try it Kathy, try the basics first before daring to try the more complex combination of flavors.. hehehe!

      Delete