Sunday, September 8, 2013

Let's Tie the Knot

I am just too happy for my dear friend Irene, she got engaged on her birthday last Friday and I can't help sharing this good news to you my dear readers.  

Irene and I are the best of friends in the office and we almost had the same love status since we met and became friends... We are both in a relationship for a long time and we didn't see any hint that our guys will be proposing soon.  I was much worse than her that I even thought I was already having a midlife crisis, I wanted to even request from Mark Zuckerberg to add another status in facebook for us...WAITING FOR PROPOSAL... I was so desperate then... hehehe!

Earlier this year when I told her that I am finally getting married, the tears in her eyes showed her happiness for me but her question, "kelan kaya ako?" striked me and realized that she was also wanting the proposal that bad like I did.  Irene is really a strong woman, she never showed her despair, I just see it in her eyes...  I was wishing and praying that she'll also receive a proposal soon so we will both be truly happy.

Irene is my Maid of Honor for my upcoming wedding and a night before she met my designer, I dreamt that we are going to Calaruega but it turned out that we've been to another church, a bigger and older one and when I asked why we came to a different church, she said, it is where she will be getting married.... When I told her about it, she hoped she'll receive a proposal soon but she thought it will be by the end of this year or earlier next year.

Apparently, his boyfriend had been secretly planning his proposal. Papa Doc finally asked her to marry him and a bulging diamond ring was put on my dear Irene's finger on the day of her birthday.  I bet that was her best birthday ever.  I was so happy to see this picture this morning.  This is indeed a perfect picture of a happy couple.  Congratulations girl!





4 comments:

  1. What a lovely couple. Congratulation to them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natawa naman ko sa waiting for proposal status. I saw the instagram photo and read comments kay apple. Bridemaid yata si apple so dapat umuwi daw. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep... super best friend nya din si apple, back to back technical sila sa healthcare kasi. i'm excited to see apple again. i bet di ako mag volunteer na maging bridesmaid, baka preggy na ako sa kasal nya. hehehe!

      Delete