Saturday, June 15, 2013

Egg Surprise!

2 weeks after our trip in SG, today was the only time I was able to visit my niece and nephew.  We resumed our play time schedule with the kids but we didn't went far because of the heavy rain and traffic.  After then, we went home and the kids were curious about the gifts that we gave them.

I bought just 2 boxes of chocolates, 1 for each of them without realizing that there are toys inside.  I didn't bother buying more chocolates or sweet because my sister doesn't want them to learn loving sweets like we did when we were kids.

Anyway, to cut the story short... We all shared the chocolates and i love seeing the excitement of the kids opening the capsules... If I knew that there are toys inside, I should have bought more for them (lesson learned: read the labels).  Then, they are asking me to buy again some of them, kung meron lang sana dito, why not? Hehehe!








2 comments: