Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ardee

No one knows the story of anyone in the running world unless you are a celebrity, maybe some basic information and hobbies but not the too personal information.  But for the TIC group, I just know the story of Coach Jackie, slight, but not for everyone else.  When we are together, no one knows S-A-D-N-E-S-S, can't spell L-O-N-E-L-I-N-E-S-S, can't even remember W-O-R-R-I-E-S, and all we know is F-U-N, all we do is to L-A-U-G-H and S-M-I-L-E.


I have my own worries and frustrations but I don't remember them when I am running and when I am with the group.  I thought this is just me and the running thing that's making my life S-T-R-E-S-S-free.
Not until I read this post in facebook from one of our dear friend Ardee.  Ardee's post is an ice breaker for the group... we didn't realize the positive impact of running and how the Team Ice Cream touch our lives.   I know TIC is not just a running group, but a group of friendly and warm people who are willing to inspire and support each other.

I am happy to have discovered running, I am glad to have known these people and I am gratified to found a new F-A-M-I-L-Y.







4 comments: