Thursday, May 2, 2013

Milo Apex Running Clinic Season 7

It's summer again and it's time to do some exercise. I literally stopped running and any other form of exercise for the past months, the last run that I joined was last January in Subic, after that I am back to the eating marathon. No wonder it is summer and my tummy is again so proud peeking above my pants, so no sexy Mel this time. Hahaha!

Because of the very hot weather, I bet you are just like me, so tamad to do anything because I feel like sweating already even with just very little movements. But sweating alone will not get you thinner if that is what you are thinking. You need to move your muscles, exercise your heart and do some deep breathing.

Good thing, the Milo running clinic is back and I can again stretch some muscles and loosen up some fats. The program now costs quite higher than the previous season from 1800 pesos to 2400 for 12 sessions. It started last Tuesday, but because I am still recovering from the recent Asthma attack, I already missed 2 sessions (today is in fact the 2nd day). I am looking forward for next week and start my training.

Milo Apex running clinic still have several categories: 5Km for beginners, 10km, 21k and 42km. And I am forever in 10km category. I have no plans in levelling up anytime soon...although most of my running friends already are in 21 and 42km.

Onsite registration is still ongoing, find them in these locations:

BGC
Tuesdays and Thursdays - 6:30 to 8:30pm
Saturdays - 5:00am

Quezon City Circle and MOA
Mondays and Wednesdays - 6:30 to 8:30pm
Saturdays - 5:00am



No comments:

Post a Comment