Thursday, May 2, 2013

Nike SALE!!!

There's an on-going sale of Nike apparels, shoes, bags and accessories up to 70% off and we were able to catch it last Saturday. I was able to get a Jacket/wind breaker for only 1800 pesos(original price 4950) and a running singlet for women for only 700 pesos (original price 1125). Boyfie got 2 running shorts for only 800 pesos each (original price 2200).

The sales is ongoing until May 12, 2013. Catch it at:
AGILITY CENTER, NiNOY AQUINO AVE., PARANAQUE
Entrance at Gate 3 Multinational Village
Operating hours: 10am - 7pm (Mondays to Sundays)
All major credit card accepted.



4 comments:

  1. oh my...Kailangan kong mapuntahan ito... thank you for sharing ah...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. until May 12 pa naman... abot ka pa senyor... dali! hehehe!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Dapat andyan din ako sana. hi hi

    By the way, I created a new blog" joy's life" because I was having problems with joysnotepad. hindi na update mga entries ko. I asked michelle for help, so I hope maayos nya for mother.
    My new blogsite is: joysupsanddowns.blogspot.com. HOpe you follow me there too. I will be closing the other one: willyouhearfromme.blogspot.com: kasi mas matindi problema don. Nagkagulo gulo nong nagpalit ako ng email ad at user name dahil ang old email add ko ay nagsara na ang service nila. See you around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good to hear from you again mommy joy... I followed you na in your new blogsite. looking forward reading from you again. :)

      Delete