Sunday, August 25, 2013

Asia Novela... Rewind

Browsing through the channels on a saturday evening, I landed in the Fox Pinoy and was surprised to see Hana Kimi series that is continuously playing in this channel.  I think I haven't shared yet, that there was a point in my life where I got so addicted to asian novelas.  It started with this series Hana Kimi, a taiwanese series wherein a girl entered an exclusive boy school and pretended to be one of them because she wanted to meet his idol.  It was the first and other asia novelas followed...



I became an addict, I fell in love with the lead actor of Hana Kimi, Wu Chun.  It was the first time I had a crush and became obsessed in an actor.  I followed his very appearance in tv, movie and guestings, etc.  his pictures were everywhere, in my room, in my phone, in my ipod, in my laptop.  I remember when I was in Malaysia, my counterpart brought me to one of the stores in there, I got crazy and bought several posters, stickers, etc.... Whew! Those were the days.  Good thing I already got over on that craziness, I am recovered.

Anyways, although I still know the story, it was fun watching my first loved asia novela again.  If you want to watch this series, it is available online and in Fox Pinoy channel every Saturday and Sunday 10:10PM up to 12MN.  




No comments:

Post a Comment