Sunday, March 17, 2013

Miggy's 4th Birthday Celebration

Today is my nephew's 4th birthday celebration. Days before this day he remembered we promised him a Transformers cake, but we couldn't find any bakeshop offering this kind of design. We decided to get him Ben 10 instead.

Red Ribbon bakeshop bought a copyright for the Ben 10 designs so we are lucky to have few design options for the Ben 10 character. We got this design for only P 1350. My nephew loved it and was so excited to blow his candle even before his party started.







Tita Lich and Tita Lai also got Miggy a gift which is I think not so suited for a 4-year old: a mini-scooter.





But, there's one event that I missed today, it's meeting Joy of Joy's Notepad and her other blogger friends in person, we are supposed to meet in Megamall at 2:30 pm today but given my responsibility for my nephew, I can't really make it. Joy visited Philippines from Norway for her 51st birthday celebration, and God knows when will be her next visit would be, sayang! Maybe next time I'll be able to meet her and her daughter Michi or michiphotostory in person, if both our time permit. :)

4 comments:

  1. di ka pala nagpunta dun. megamall na ba? dami naman venue...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, nung una valenzuela, naging SM north, then morning yesterday naging SM Megamall. hehehe!

      Delete
  2. That cake is super cute! I remember when I was younger and I'd request for girly designs... obviously the Disney princess ones. It was fun. Also, this reminds me that my godson will be turning 4 in April as well. Gosh, time flies by so fast :)

    x Megann / STYLE SURGERY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?... I really invest giving my family cakes on their birthdays because i didn't had cakes (most of my bdays) when i was little. It is really fun and memorable blowing a candle on your birthdays :)

      Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete